1Q 2017 Market Briefing
If you are not a registered user of our webinar system, please fill out the registration form when asked.
Live Webinar – Monday, April 24, 2017 – 12:00-1:00 PM CT
Follow @MarquetteView for live webinar highlights
Questions taken via webinar or using hashtag #1QMB
Please join Marquette’s asset class analysts for a live webinar based on our 1Q 2017 Market Environment report. This webinar series is designed to brief clients on the market as soon as possible after quarterly market data becomes available. The overall U.S. economy will be discussed, along with fixed income, U.S./non-U.S. equity, hedge funds, private equity, real estate and infrastructure.
- Greg Leonberger, FSA, EA, MAAA, Director of Research, Managing Partner
- Nat Kellogg, CFA, Director of Manager Search, Managing Partner
- Ben Mohr, CFA, Senior Research Analyst
- David Hernandez, Senior Research Analyst
- Jeremy Zirin, CAIA, Senior Research Analyst
- Joe McGuane, Senior Research Analyst
- Jeff Hoffmeyer, CFA, Senior Asset Allocation Analyst
Who should attend: Institutional investment stewards, investment managers
Live webinar attendees will be able to submit questions to the presenters and vote in audience polls during the event. Questions will be answered during the final 15 minutes of the webinar, as time allows.
If you are unable to attend the webinar live, you can also view it afterward on demand. Registrants will automatically receive a follow-up email shortly after the end of the webinar to notify them of webinar recording availability.