2017 Market Preview Briefing
If you are not a registered user of our webinar system, please fill out the registration form when asked.
Live Webinar – Thursday, January 19, 2017 – 1:00-2:00 PM CT
Follow @MarquetteView for live webinar highlights
Questions taken via webinar or using hashtag #2017MP
Please join Marquette’s asset class analysts for a live webinar briefing on 2017 capital market expectations. Potential market drivers and general outlooks will be discussed for the overall U.S. economy, fixed income, U.S./non-U.S. equity, hedge funds, private equity, real estate and infrastructure.
- Greg Leonberger, FSA, EA, MAAA, Director of Research, Managing Partner
- Nat Kellogg, CFA, Director of Manager Research, Managing Partner
- Ben Mohr, CFA, Senior Research Analyst
- David Hernandez, CFA, Senior Research Analyst
- Jeremy Zirin, CAIA, Senior Research Analyst
- Joe McGuane, Senior Research Analyst
- Jeff Hoffmeyer, CFA, Senior Asset Allocation Analyst
Who should attend: Institutional investment stewards, investment managers
Live webinar attendees will be able to submit questions to the presenters and vote in audience polls during the event. Questions will be answered during the final 15 minutes of the webinar, as time allows.
If you are unable to attend the webinar live, you can also view it afterward on demand. Registrants will automatically receive a follow-up email shortly after the end of the webinar to notify them of webinar recording availability.